Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Oh God!! Noo!!

          Eighth grade, oldest kids in the school, rulers of the school, final products after being in the school for 3 years, but then, it gets worse. Eighth  grade meaning one more year, end of eighth  grade meaning two weeks and summer. Your whole way of life for the past three years, is currently being shattered. High school, back to being the babies but we're going to be the oldest soon, four years is soon right? High school, me and my mom drove by my high school, well my soon to be high school, it was humongous and my first thought was Oh God Noo, I'm not ready for this I can't do it. Well, I don't think I can, can I do it? Can you? Well you got two weeks and a couple of fun months to figure it out. Nah, your going to end up forgetting all about high school and your going to get so used to not having school, that when you go back it's torture. It'll be fine, everything's ok, it's just another school with way more kids than your used to, bigger hallways, bigger people, older kids, bigger chance of getting lost. Being separated from the kids you have gone to school with for three years. That's all fine though you have 4 years to get used to it and make new friends, and then, if you get into a good college, you do it all over again. Goodbye Eighth grade, goodbye familiar faces, goodbye friendly teachers, goodbye middle school. Hello Highschool, hello strangers in my class, hello strange teachers, hello Highschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment