Friday, May 12, 2017

Coal City Area Club

         For spring break I went to my Uncle's house, he lives in Goose Lake. Goose Lake is near coal city and it's basically just a bunch of houses that are in a river. I spent my whole spring break at my uncles house with my cousins, Kaylee and Junior. Me and my cousins rode on their hover boards and went to a birthday party at this area club that my uncle is apart of. The area club is just called the Coal City Area club, and they always have party's there. The area club also has a small beach, this beach is actually just the part of the lake but part of the lake has been separated by a rope with buoys attached to it. The boats are not allowed to pass the rope because that's the beach. Whenever I'm at my uncles and it's nice out we go to the area club and ride on his pantoon and then we go swimming at the beach. During spring break it was too cold to do any off those things so we just went to the party. I always love going to my uncles because I don't see that side of my family a lot, and because it's really fun to hang out with my cousins. (It was hard to locate specific photos of the whole landscape but I found a picture of the beach and of the welcome sign)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment