Friday, May 12, 2017

Just Keep Swimming

        Even though my title might imply it, this blog has nothing to do with movies, this blog is about one thing that I really love about summer. The one thing that I really love about summer is the warm weather. I really love the hot weather because the hotter it gets the more my mom takes us to go swimming. A lot of my cousins own or have acces to pools, so as it gets hotter, I suggest to my mom that we should go by my cousins more. I don't really see my cousins very often so the summer is when I mostly see them, and it's even better that I get to see them and go swimming at the same time. As you might have noticed I love swimming and being outside and around water, and we go that a lot during the really hot months during summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment