Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Missouri

          This summer I plan on going to Missouri to visit it my grandpa, with my dad and my step-family. We only go to Missouri once a year because it takes at least six hours to drive down there, not including bathroom breaks or any other breaks, and my dad has to find a way to integrate our trip into his work schedule. While we're driving down there we pass through St. Louis and we are able to see the Arch as we drive by. My grandpa lives in a country area of Missouri and to get there we have to drive up this steep hill, and then we just drive through the count until we get to my grandpas small town. Every time we get to my grandpas we start the grill and have a cookout, and the next day we fish and go swimming in the creek that is accrossed the street from his house. We only stay for a week or two at a time, but everyday we try to make time to go swimming in the creek, and fishing. Before we leave, usually two days before, we go to a firework store and buy a whole bunch of fireworks and the night before we leave we light off the fireworks, and have a mother cook out before we have to leave for the year. My favorite parts of my trip would be swimming in the creek and lighting the fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment