Saturday, March 4, 2017

The Hurricane

          One thing I regret is not getting on the big waterside at Key Lime Cove. This is probably a very cliche regret, because every kid regrets it when they feel like there missing out. It was about two years ago, and at Key Lime they have a slide called the hurricane. It's basically a tunnel that leads into a bowl thing that goes into another tunnel and you end up in the lazy river. I was terrified of it, i never wanted to go on it. I regret not going on it the first day because we were only there for two days, I only had a couple of hours to ride it, instead of two days. The only reason that I regret this is because I let my fear get the best of me when I could have been having loads of fun, and because everyone called me a scary cat for like a couple of months after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment